Wednesday, May 1, 2013

TORRENT The Movie

A while ago I posted a gif I made for a friend's movie. 
..::TORRENT::..

A reminder.
 Well, finally the movie has begun the process of allocating funds for production. Since this is an independent production we need help raising money. The donations come with free merchandise depending on the amount donated.

I have read the script and feel that it is a great and innovative film. Filled with everything you want in a sci-fi movie.

I hope that you see the potential in this film as I do. The guys producing it are hardworking and will definitely work their asses off to provide you with a great product worthy of the money invested.



1 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. movie torrents

    ReplyDelete