Friday, September 14, 2012

And the winner is...

Well, it seems as though none of my previous selections for America's Got Talent won. Although, I'm definitely not disappointed because, to be honest, I've never seen anything like it in my life. The winner was...

Olate Dogs


As you can see, that little guy is quite the athlete.

Anyway, the show was great. The contestants, as per tradition, performed with a notable artist in their field. Intertwined between eliminations and contestant performances, they brought some famous acts to perform. The highlight was Green Day. Bieber and The Blue Man Group performed as well, although Beiber was obnoxiously off-key, and The Blue Man Group didn't have the same impact they have when performing in their own studio. Their appeal includes extreme contrasts between light and dark, and unfortunately the A.G.T. stage is a bit too well-lit for their particular style. I absolutely LOVE The Blue Man Group, but I wasn't very entertained by their performance at A.G.T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment